When installing and using this electrical equipment, basic safety precautions should be followed, including the following:
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
- WARNING: To reduce the risk of injury, do not permit children to use this product unless they are closely supervised at all times. KEEP SPA COVER LOCKED WHEN NOT IN USE.
- THIS APPLIANCE MUST BE INSTALLED BY A QUALIFIED SERVICE TECHNICIAN. All electrical connections must be performed by a licensed electrician and must conform to all national, state and local electrical codes in effect at the time of installation.
- The appliance must be connected to a suitably rated and weather protected power supply.
- The supply line should be a dedicated power circuit and means for disconnection must be incorporated in the fixed wiring in accordance with your local wiring regulations.
- Means for disconnection from the supply mains should have a contact separation in all poles that provide full disconnection under over voltage category III conditions.
- The appliance should be supplied through a residual current device (RCD) having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30mA.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- The appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons unless they have been adequately supervised by a responsible person to ensure they can use the appliance safely.
- Young children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the appliance.
- In order to avoid the possibility of hyperthermia (heat stress) occurring it is recommended that the average temperature of the spa pool water should not exceed 40oC.
- The control box, heater, pumps and other electrical items should only be serviced by a qualified spa service technician.
- Do not operate electrical appliances within 1.5m of the spa.
Note: It is the owner’s responsibility to display all required safety notices within view of the spa.