What are the spa pool safety rules?
1. This spa pool is a heated water environment and if you are concerned that it may adversely affected you it is your responsibility to seek a medical advice.
2. NEVER PUT HEAD UNDER WATER.
3. All children must be supervised by an adult.
4. Do not use the spa pool area while under the influence of drugs or alcohol (certain medications may produce adverse effects).
5. It is safer not to use the spa pool alone.
6. It is recommended that you use the spa pool for no longer than 15 minutes at a time.