As long as it has not been hooked up to water and power and is covered from any weather damage. Please also note that warranty begins from date of delivery.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up my HotSprings spa touchpad?
- The base of my spa was cracked upon delivery, will this effect my spa?
- How long do I need to let my concrete slab set for?
- What are the safety guidelines for setting up my new spa?
- If I am putting decking around my spa, how much clearance do I need to leave?
- What is the recommended foundation or base for the spa?
- How do I change the settings out of Demo Mode?
- How do I prepare my spa for transport?
- Can I leave my new spa outside in the open for a number of weeks?
- Is drainage required?