This is usually a result of calcium build up. This can be remedied by removing the jet and soaking it in a 50/50 vinegar/water solution. If the jet is still not turning, please contact your local Spa World Consultant.
Articles in this section
- Can I remove and clean my vortex spa air jets?
- What is included in a new spa VIP handover?
- How do I turn down the waterfall flow on my vortex spa?
- How can I safely store and transport my new spa?
- How do I maintain my spa headrests?
- How to Clean Vortex Laminar Jets
- Where can I purchase an air push button?
- Where can I purchase an air switch?
- What are air switches and air push buttons how do they work?
- Where can I purchase a blower?