This is usually a result of calcium build up. This can be remedied by removing the jet and soaking it in a 50/50 vinegar/water solution. If the jet is still not turning, please contact your local Spa World Consultant.
Articles in this section
- How do I replace the laminar jet foam in my vortex spa?
- How do I maintain my vortex spa pumps?
- How do I reinstall my spa filters?
- What are the general operation instructions for maintaining my spa?
- Can I use my drained Spa Water on my garden?
- Can I use dettol disinfectant to clean my filters?
- Can I put dishwashing liquid in my spa to clean the pipes?
- How can I tell if my Ozone Clarifier is working? I do not see bubbles.
- I'm going on holiday for three weeks - is there anything I need to do to my spa?
- How do I start up my spa after the Winter?