This is usually a result of calcium build up. This can be remedied by removing the jet and soaking it in a 50/50 vinegar/water solution. If the jet is still not turning, please contact your local Spa World Consultant.
Articles in this section
- Why is my spa not heating and changing temperature?
- Why are my jets not working and how can I fix them?
- Why is there yellow liquid coming out of the Ozonator?
- How do I find the serial number on my HotSprings spa?
- How do I maintain my HotSprings Tri X filter?
- How do I drain my HotSprings spa?
- Can I remove and clean my vortex spa air jets?
- What is included in a new spa VIP handover?
- How do I reduce the waterfall flow on my vortex spa?
- How can I safely store and transport my new spa?