This is usually a result of calcium build up. This can be remedied by removing the jet and soaking it in a 50/50 vinegar/water solution. If the jet is still not turning, please contact your local Spa World Consultant.
Articles in this section
- How to Clean Vortex Laminar Jets
- Where can I purchase an air push button?
- Where can I purchase an air switch?
- What are air switches and air push buttons how do they work?
- Where can I purchase a blower?
- Where can I purchase a new thermostat?
- How do I know which Blower to replace my existing one with?
- Does setting the thermostat correctly save money?
- How do thermostats work?
- My vortex threaded filters are not screwing in place correctly, what can I do to fix this?