The UV technology found in the Purezone system is not new. In fact your will find it purifying drinking water and public swimming pools around the world. However, Vortex Spas have pioneered its use in spa pools. UV sterilization kills 99.9% of waterborne viruses and bacterial, including the hard to treat, Giardia and Cryptosporidium viruses. For this reason, it is now mandatory on public swimming pools in many states in the US.
Articles in this section
- What is BioGuard Armour and what are it's benefits?
- What pipe degreaser can I use with my ACE sanitizing system?
- How do I use my Hot Springs ACE system?
- How do I switch to BioGuard Armour if I have been using Lithium?
- Where can I buy an Automatic Chemical Dosing Unit?
- Can I use Bromine tablets & floating dispensers in my spa?
- Is it suitable to use only one Nature2 Stick for a swim spa?
- Is it ok to have the Nature2 Stick laying horizontally?
- Why do I have white flakes in my spa?
- Why is my spa water green?