Your spa cover should always be on when your spa is not in use. It secures your spa, keeps the heat and protects the spa’s surface.
Articles in this section
- What is the warranty period on your spa covers?
- How can I pro-long the life of my spa cover?
- What is the metal on the Spa Cover Lifters and will they rust?
- Where can I purchase a new spa cover?
- How do I maintain my spa cover?
- Do I need to have my spa cover on all the time?
- Why is my spa cover so heavy?
- Are the covers High Density?
- How do I get the cover off? What is a cover lifter?
- Is the spa cover included and does it have a lock?