The heat pump should be located at least 1 metre from and no more than 3 metres from the spa or swim spa. Click Here to download a copy of the pre delivery guide which explains the fitting of your heat pump if this has been ordered with your spa.
Articles in this section
- What power source do I need to connect my spanet heat to my spa?
- How do I change the temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius on the SpaNet Controller?
- What is the recommended temperature for my Spa Pool?
- How far away should the heat pump be from the spa?
- Heat pump installation requirements?
- How loud is the heat pump?
- Can I run my spa on a solar heating system
- What is a heat pump and how can it save me money?
- Can I convert my spa/swim spa to gas?
- How long will my spa take to heat up?