This depends on the temperature of the water, ambient temperature, location of the spa etc. As rule of thumb, we say anywhere from 8 hours to 24 hours.
Articles in this section
- What power source do I need to connect my Spanet Heat Pump to my spa?
- How do I change the temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius on the SpaNet Controller?
- What is the recommended temperature for my Spa Pool?
- How far away should the heat pump be from the spa?
- Heat pump installation requirements?
- How loud is the heat pump?
- Can I run my spa on a solar heating system?
- What is a heat pump and how can it save me money?
- Can I convert my spa/swim spa to gas?
- How long will my spa take to heat up?