We recommend that 600 mm is kept clear on all sides of your spa or swim spa. On the equipment bay side, which is generally on the same side of the spa as the control touch pad, we recommend 1000 mm. There is a method of bringing a deck up to the edge of your spa and to discuss this contact your local Spa World Consultant.
Articles in this section
- The base of my spa was cracked upon delivery, will this effect my spa?
- How long do I need to let my concrete slab set for?
- What are the safety guidelines for setting up my new spa?
- If I am putting decking around my spa, how much clearance do I need to leave?
- What is the recommended foundation or base for the spa?
- How do I change the settings out of Demo Mode?
- How can I get an In-Ground Installation Guide?
- How do I prepare my spa for transport?
- Can I leave my new spa outside in the open for a number of weeks?
- Is drainage required?