No, you don’t. We recommend keeping the spa panels on, as the panels are insulated and trap warm air under the spa. The panels are designed to reduce the cost and lower the energy consumption when heating your spa.
Articles in this section
- The base of my spa was cracked upon delivery, will this effect my spa?
- How long do I need to let my concrete slab set for?
- What are the safety guidelines for setting up my new spa?
- If I am putting decking around my spa, how much clearance do I need to leave?
- What is the recommended foundation or base for the spa?
- How do I change the settings out of Demo Mode?
- How can I get an In-Ground Installation Guide?
- How do I prepare my spa for transport?
- Can I leave my new spa outside in the open for a number of weeks?
- Is drainage required?