This depends on the spa model, typically 10, 15, 32 or 40 amps. Please review our website, check the specification sheet for the spa model that you are interested in, or contact one of our Customer Service Hub team.
Articles in this section
- What is three phase power and can I use it?
- What is single phase power?
- Who drills the hole in the cabinet for the connection?
- How do I hard wire my spa?
- Do I need a transformer if I have a lot of lights on my spa?
- Does installing a Hybrid Heat Pump increase the amp requirements?
- What are the power requirements for my Spa?
- Will my spa/swim spa plug into a standard power outlet?
- What is the amperage requirement for spa pools?
- Where do the power cables connect to the spa?