If delivery is included on your Sales Order to your property:
Metro Portable Delivery for a product up to 2.3m square:
- Delivery includes 2 x people and a trolley.
- A clear pathway from your driveway is required, it is important to note that once on its side the spa becomes 1 metre wide, 3 metres long and 2.6 metres high. You need to walk through your property from the driveway to the spa’s final position with these measurements and any corner manoeuvring in mind. Click here to see the "Checking Access" Video.
Metro Swim Spa Delivery for a product larger than 2.3m square & swim spa product:
- Delivery is included to your property, the product needs to be put into position with either a Hiab or Crane Lift (Crane not Included unless specified on your Sales Order Confirmation).
- To trolley a Swim Spa or Larger Spa into position is Non-Standard and needs to be quoted prior to delivery.
Out of Area Delivery:
- Delivery outside Metropolitan areas may be completed by general carriers and will only deliver the product to the roadside kerb, you will need to have the product moved into position.
- Non-Standard conditions include but are not limited to; steep surface gradient of property, steps, retainer walls, tight spaces, powerlines, narrow gate widths, low eaves or any delivery that involves inserting into decking.
- If the product cannot get into position because the access is not barrier-free and the product has to go back to the depot and be delivered at another date, a service fee, storage fee and an additional delivery fee will be charged.
- To prevent disappointment & unnecessary costs please contact your sales representative or delivery team prior to your delivery. Please email any photos & measurements to: email@example.com if you are unsure of your site access.
Special Delivery Instructions:_________________________________________________________________________________
- Crane or Hi-ab lift of spa (Unless specified on your Sales Order Confirmation)
- Electrical supply, connection or outlets or hardwiring of your spa. Excavation of any kind
- Level concrete slab or preparation of your site
- Heat Pump Installation is not included (Unless specified on your Sales Order Confirmation)
- Build & Installation of Cover Lifter (unless included on your Sales Order)
- Build & Installation of Steps (unless included on your Sales Order)
- Reinstatement or liability of damage caused to paved surfaces, turf, fences etc on private or public property whilst gaining access to site consistent with the contractors’ obligation to render services with due care and skill
- Relocation reinstatements or alteration of drainage, sewer, water, gas or other pipes, electrical or other wiring
- Any non-standard expenses related to the delivery of your spa
- Fulfilling any local or council requirements, permits or fencing requirements
- Responsibility for damage or delay due to strikes, fire, accidents, storms, traffic or any other causes out of reasonable control
- Responsibility or liability for work carried out by other tradespeople or anyone else not employed or authorised by Spa World
- Removal of Rubbish, including packaging
- Minimum 30% deposit. All deposits paid form as your acceptance of this contract
- If product is available ex warehouse, or showroom floor, full payment is required upon acceptance of Sales Order Confirmation, Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery, date to be scheduled
- Balance must be paid prior to a delivery date being scheduled
- On receipt of full payment the Delivery Installation Contractor will call you to schedule a delivery date and confirm access requirements. The Delivery contractors require 1-2 weeks notice to schedule a delivery date
- Once you have received notification of your spa in our warehouse, your balance is to be paid in full, we can hold your spa free of charge for up to 4 weeks and storage fees of $75 per week for portable spas and $300 per week for Swim Spas will apply thereafter
- Payment can be made via direct deposit or credit card. Credit cards will incur a 1.1% additional surcharge
- Direct Deposit may be made to: SPA WORLD AUSTRALIA PTY LTD BSB: 062-827 ACC: 10251814
Please use your Sales Order Number and Surname as the reference number
This Contract was read, understood, accepted and became an order on: ___/___ /___
Print Name ________________________________
Sales Consultant Name______________________________
Other than the above contract, no verbal representations form any part of this contract. No warranties apply until all monies due are paid. Deposits are non-refundable. Any cancellation of the above order will incur an additional cancellation fee of 10% of the total contract price in addition to any applicable storage fees outstanding.