Please follow instructions below for installing the J-200 drain valve.
1. Locate drain valve plug in cabinet panel and remove it.
2. Remove front cabinet panel (under touch pad) by unscrewing and removing the top rail and 1 x corner slat, cabinet panel can now be lifted out.
3. Locate the drain valve inside the cabinet.
4. Remove the valve from the hose.
5. Remove the locking ring at the rear of the valve and insert the drain valve through the side cabinet panel where the plug was removed.
6. Screw the locking ring back on and hand tighten.
7. Push the hose back all the way up onto the barb at the back of the valve and move the hose clamp up over the hose and barbed section.
8. Reinstall the panels.