You can use the Insta strips or Zodiac test strips for testing PH, Alkalinity and Total Hardness. To monitor the Ace salt water level view this on the touch pad by pressing the little orange "tear drop" icon.
Articles in this section
- What do the blue and red light on my Vortex/SpaNet touchpad mean?
- Do I have to use Hot Springs test strips with the Ace salt water system?
- How do I clean my pleated spa filters?
- Why is the UV light on my spa red and not green?
- What is the most cost effective hydrogen peroxide system?
- What can cause itchy skin and eye irritation?
- What is hard spa water and how do I fix it?
- How do I replace the UV bulb in my vortex spa?
- How do I safely remove jets from my spa?
- How do I limit the power that my spa draws from pumps and the heater?