You can use the Insta strips or Zodiac test strips for testing PH, Alkalinity and Total Hardness. To monitor the Ace salt water level view this on the touch pad by pressing the little orange "tear drop" icon.
Articles in this section
- How do I clean and maintain my laminar jets?
- Can I run my Hot Spring spa ozone and ACE salt system at the same time?
- Why do my test strips show a low chlorine reading?
- What is the Thickness of my Jacuzzi Foam Cover?
- How do I know which filter is the main/primary filter on my Vortex spa?
- What do the blue and red light on my Vortex/SpaNet touchpad mean?
- Do I have to use Hot Springs test strips with the Ace salt water system?
- How do I clean my pleated spa filters?
- What can I use to clean my spa shell?
- Why is the UV light on my spa red and not green?