Once you have emptied you spa, you can wipe down the spa shell with white vinegar on a cloth. If you want to remove any calcium build up or scale you can use a non-scratch scrubbing pad and aquachlor stain free cleaner.
Articles in this section
- What can I use to clean my spa shell?
- What is the thickness for the removable side panel on a vortex spa?
- Do you buy second hand spas?
- How long will my spa take to heat up?
- What type of hose can I use to drain my spa?
- What is the recommended temperature for my Spa Pool?
- How do thermostats work?
- Why is water pooling on top of my spa cover?
- Can I fill the swim section and leave the spa section empty?
- Do I need to keep the panels on the spa?