Once you have emptied you spa, you can wipe down the spa shell with white vinegar on a cloth. If you want to remove any calcium build up or scale you can use a non-scratch scrubbing pad and aquachlor stain free cleaner.
Articles in this section
- How do I clean, replace and maintain a Vortex laminar jets?
- Does my Jacuzzi® require the spun Pro-Clarity™ filter?
- Can I run my Hot Spring spa ozone and ACE salt system at the same time?
- Why do my test strips show a low chlorine reading?
- What is the thickness of my Jacuzzi® ProLast™ Spa Cover?
- How do I know which filter is the main/primary filter on my Vortex spa?
- What do the blue and red light on my Vortex/SpaNet touchpad mean?
- Do I have to use Hot Springs test strips with the Ace salt water system?
- How do I clean my pleated spa filters?
- What can I use to clean my spa shell?