Yes, purezone micron filters are compatible with the Poppits chemical range.
Articles in this section
- What do the blue and red light on my Vortex/SpaNet touchpad mean?
- Do I have to use Hot Springs test strips with the Ace salt water system?
- How do I clean my pleated spa filters?
- Why is the UV light on my spa red and not green?
- What is the most cost effective hydrogen peroxide system?
- What can cause itchy skin and eye irritation?
- What is hard spa water and how do I fix it?
- How do I replace the UV bulb in my vortex spa?
- How do I safely remove jets from my spa?
- How do I limit the power that my spa draws from pumps and the heater?