To date, Armour is the only sanitiser that is recognized under the Spa World warranty which includes those of Fisher, Arcadia, Lifestyle, Banff and Vortex Spas.
Our customer service team will not recommend any sanitizer that has not been approved by Spa World because the risk to our customer's health and spa components is too great. We will not recommend a new product until we have completed our due diligence.
With the shortage of sanitisers after Lithium, there have been a number of non-APVMA and other low-quality products enter the marketplace. To be clear, we are not saying this product falls into either of those categories.
However, for the protection of Spa World customers, we tested Armour for 24 months prior to approving it. At the time this was the best solution available with regards to cost and performance (Value).
Here is a helpful guide on how to use BioGuard Armour:
- If changing over to BioGuard Armour from using a lithium based chemical, leave your spa water chemical free for 3 days before using BioGuard Armour.
- Make sure your filters have been cleaned thoroughly before dosing your spa.
- Follow the dosing instructions on the label 6-10 grams per 1000 litres daily.
- Measure out the grams of chemical your spa requires.
- Scoop some spa water into a bucket, pour your sanitiser into the bucket and mix together.
- Push the clean cycle on your touch pad and pour your chemical into the spa.
BioGuard Armour has a number of benefits:
- BioGaurd is a trusted international brand and is known for quality pool and spa chemicals.
- Unlike Lithium Hydrochlorite, Armour is virtually pH neutral and will not cause pH changes making water balancing easier.
- Armour does not require the use of a spa shock to remove chlorine by-products which saves you money and simplifies maintenance.
- The stabilized Bromine salts are reactivated in spas with Ozone systems making it more efficient than Lithium Hydrochlorite.
- It can be shipped as a non-dangerous good.
- It has stable supply and pricing.
PLEASE NOTE: BioGuard Armour cannot be used with Nature2 Sticks as it will damage the Nature2 Stick.
Sanitisers have a large impact on the components within your spa and using a poor quality or unsuitable sanitiser can damage your spa and void your warranty.