Here is a helpful guide on how to use BioGuard Armour:
- If changing over to BioGuard Armour from using a lithium based chemical, leave your spa water chemical free for 3 days before using BioGuard Armour.
- Make sure your filters have been cleaned thoroughly before dosing your spa.
- Follow the dosing instructions on the label 6-10 grams per 1000 litres daily.
- Measure out the grams of chemical your spa requires.
- Scoop some spa water into a bucket, pour your sanitiser into the bucket and mix together.
- Push the clean cycle on your touch pad and pour your chemical into the spa.
BioGuard Armour has a number of benefits:
- BioGaurd is a trusted international brand and is known for quality pool and spa chemicals.
- Unlike Lithium Hydrochlorite, Armour is virtually pH neutral and will not cause pH changes making water balancing easier.
- Armour does not require the use of a spa shock to remove chlorine by-products which saves you money and simplifies maintenance.
- The stabilized Bromine salts are reactivated in spas with Ozone systems making it more efficient than Lithium Hydrochlorite.
- It can be shipped as a non-dangerous good.
- It has stable supply and pricing.
PLEASE NOTE: BioGuard Armour cannot be used with Nature2 Sticks as it will damage the Nature2 Stick.
Sanitisers have a large impact on the components within your spa and using a poor quality or unsuitable sanitiser can damage your spa and void your warranty.