PR means water priming, this is a normal function on fisher spas.
Articles in this section
- What does the PR message mean on my fisher spa touch pad?
- Do you have a phone app for using my SpaNet touch pad remotely?
- How do I operate the waterfall controller valves on my vortex spa?
- How does my vortex aromatherapy canister work?
- How do I operate the air venturi control for my vortex spa?
- How do I operate my new spas water diverter?
- What are the color options for my spa cabinet?
- What are my color options for the spa shell?
- How are spa steps packaged when delivered?
- Can I use Aromatherapy in my spa?