In order to help you replace your existing blower, we need this information:
- What is the kilowatt or horsepower rating of your current blower? This tells us the power rating of your blower.
- Is your blower used on spa pool or spa bath (in a bathroom)? Blowers used in spa baths require a purge cycle that is not required on spa pools.
- Is your blower single or variable speed? Some blowers have more than one speed or athey are variable speed. The most common are single speed.
- Is your blower heated? Some blowers have an onboard heating element that helps keep the air warm so that the water is not cooled.
- How is your blower controlled? Does your blower have an onboard air switch or is it controlled by a spa controller?
- What type of connector is on the end of the power cable? Many blowers have AMP connectors or standard 10 amp three pin connectors.
- What sze is the plumbing connection? most blowers have a threaded 40mm connection but not all.
Remember when installing a blower we always recommend that you install a new check valve in line to protect the blower from being flooded.