Your spa may also be fitted with one or more waterfalls and back lit water cascade. These water features operate with either the filtration or jet pump and can be turned on or off by rotating the control dial(s) clockwise or anti-clockwise. Similar in appearance to air venturi controls however their larger size and higher profile makes them easily distinguishable.
Articles in this section
- My Camlock Filter is hard to connect?
- What is the valve used for?
- How do the spa pillows attach?
- How do I fit my headrests to my Vortex Spa?
- Do you have a phone app for using the SpaNet touch pad remotely?
- How do I operate the waterfall controller valves on my vortex spa?
- How does my vortex aromatherapy canister work?
- How do I operate the air venturi control for my vortex spa?
- How do I operate my new spas water diverter?
- What are the color options for my spa cabinet?