Your spa may also be fitted with one or more waterfalls and back lit water cascade. These water features operate with either the filtration or jet pump and can be turned on or off by rotating the control dial(s) clockwise or anti-clockwise. Similar in appearance to air venturi controls however their larger size and higher profile makes them easily distinguishable.
Articles in this section
- What does the PR message mean on my fisher spa touch pad?
- Do you have a phone app for using my SpaNet touch pad remotely?
- How do I operate the waterfall controller valves on my vortex spa?
- How does my vortex aromatherapy canister work?
- How do I operate the air venturi control for my vortex spa?
- How do I operate my new spas water diverter?
- What are the color options for my spa cabinet?
- What are my color options for the spa shell?
- How are spa steps packaged when delivered?
- Can I use Aromatherapy in my spa?