You do not need to change the water to switch from Lithium to Bromine products however, if you have not changed the water for 3 months or more, we would recommend changing your water before using new chemicals.
Articles in this section
- How do I use my Hot Springs ACE system?
- How do I switch to BioGuard Armour if I have been using Lithium?
- Where can I buy an Automatic Chemical Dosing Unit?
- Can I use Bromine tablets & floating dispensers in my spa?
- Is it suitable to use only one Nature2 Stick for a swim spa?
- Is it ok to have the Nature2 Stick laying horizontally?
- Why do I have white flakes in my spa?
- Why is my spa water green?
- What happens to my Purezone Filter if I continue to use Spa Shock?
- What is the ideal total alkalinity range for my spa?