You do not need to change the water to switch from Lithium to Bromine products however, if you have not changed the water for 3 months or more, we would recommend changing your water before using new chemicals.
Articles in this section
- Why do I have white flakes in my spa?
- Why is my spa water green?
- What happens to my Purezone Filter if I continue to use Spa Shock?
- What is the ideal total alkalinity range for my spa?
- How do I get the remaining 10 cm of water out of the spa after I have drained it?
- Can I fill the swim section and leave the spa section empty?
- Can I use sand filters in my spa pool?
- How do I find the hose to drain my spa?
- Can I use purezone filters in conjuction with my heat pump?
- If I change to BioGuard Armour sanitiser, will I have to change brands of PH increaser and decreaser?