In order to avoid the possibility of hyperthermia (heat stress) occurring, it is recommended that the average temperature of the spa pool water should not exceed 40 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit).
Articles in this section
- What power source do I need to connect my spanet heat to my spa?
- How do I change the temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius on the SpaNet Controller?
- What is the recommended temperature for my Spa Pool?
- How far away should the heat pump be from the spa?
- Heat pump installation requirements?
- How loud is the heat pump?
- Can I run my spa on a solar heating system
- What is a heat pump and how can it save me money?
- Can I convert my spa/swim spa to gas?
- How long will my spa take to heat up?