This is the Spa Health Indicator Light. This has been designed to communicate the spa’s condition to spa user without having to lift the cover. The indicator lights up blue to show it is at the correct temperature, or red to indicate a water temperature fluctuation over 5°C or a fault.
Articles in this section
- How do I fit my headrests to my Vortex Spa?
- Do you have a phone app for using the SpaNet touch pad remotely?
- How do I operate the waterfall controller valves on my vortex spa?
- How does my vortex aromatherapy canister work?
- How do I operate the air venturi control for my vortex spa?
- How do I operate my new spas water diverter?
- What are the color options for my spa cabinet?
- What are my color options for the spa shell?
- How are spa steps packaged when delivered?
- Can I use Aromatherapy in my spa?