Yes, it is possible to remove the 15 amp plug and hard wire the spa. Please consult a registered electrician if you wish to do so.
Articles in this section
- Who drills the hole in the cabinet for the connection?
- How do I hard wire my spa?
- Do I need a transformer if I have a lot of lights on my spa?
- Does installing a Hybrid Heat Pump increase the amp requirements?
- What are the power requirements for my Spa?
- Will my spa/swim spa plug into a standard power outlet?
- What is the amperage requirement for spa pools?
- Where do the power cables connect to the spa?
- Can I remove the 15 amp plug and hardwire my spa?