By oxidising metals and other organic compounds, ozone can cause them to drop out of suspension, allowing them to be filtered out of the spa pool's water by the Purezone filtration system. Without the use of the ozone clarifier, super fine particles can cause the spa's water to remain cloudy and can cause foaming and bad odours as well as greater chemical use.
Articles in this section
- What is BioGuard Armour and what are it's benefits?
- What pipe degreaser can I use with my ACE sanitizing system?
- How do I use my Hot Springs ACE system?
- How do I switch to BioGuard Armour if I have been using Lithium?
- Where can I buy an Automatic Chemical Dosing Unit?
- Can I use Bromine tablets & floating dispensers in my spa?
- Is it suitable to use only one Nature2 Stick for a swim spa?
- Is it ok to have the Nature2 Stick laying horizontally?
- Why do I have white flakes in my spa?
- Why is my spa water green?