The heat pump is less than 60dB. Approximately the same as a fridge, or the external unit on a home heat pump.
Articles in this section
- Why is my power bill so high when I have a heat pump to heat my spa?
- What power source do I need to connect my Spanet Heat Pump to my spa?
- How do I change the temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius on the SpaNet Controller?
- What is the recommended temperature for my Spa Pool?
- What distance should the heat pump be from my spa?
- How do I install my heat pump?
- How loud is the heat pump?
- Can I run my spa on a solar heating system?
- What is a heat pump and how can it save me money?
- Can I convert my spa/swim spa to gas?