This is most likely a sign that one of your spa pump seals is malfunctioning. Please contact your local Spa World Consultant for advice on how to fix this issue.
Articles in this section
- Can I remove and clean my vortex spa air jets?
- What is included in a new spa VIP handover?
- How do I turn down the waterfall flow on my vortex spa?
- How can I safely store and transport my new spa?
- How do I maintain my spa headrests?
- How to Clean Vortex Laminar Jets
- Where can I purchase an air push button?
- Where can I purchase an air switch?
- What are air switches and air push buttons how do they work?
- Where can I purchase a blower?