If your spa has a Balboa controller it is most likely set to Ec mode. Ec stands for economy mode which means that your spa will only heat during its filtration cycle. This may mean that depending on when you wish to use your spa, it will not be at its set temperature. Change the mode on your spa to St (standard mode) and your spa should heat up to the temperature you have set.
Articles in this section
- Can I remove and clean my vortex spa air jets?
- What is included in a new spa VIP handover?
- How do I turn down the waterfall flow on my vortex spa?
- How can I safely store and transport my new spa?
- How do I maintain my spa headrests?
- How to Clean Vortex Laminar Jets
- Where can I purchase an air push button?
- Where can I purchase an air switch?
- What are air switches and air push buttons how do they work?
- Where can I purchase a blower?