If your spa has a Balboa controller it is most likely set to Ec mode. Ec stands for economy mode which means that your spa will only heat during its filtration cycle. This may mean that depending on when you wish to use your spa, it will not be at its set temperature. Change the mode on your spa to St (standard mode) and your spa should heat up to the temperature you have set.
Articles in this section
- Why is my spa not heating and changing temperature?
- Why are my jets not working and how can I fix them?
- Why is there yellow liquid coming out of the Ozonator?
- How do I find the serial number on my HotSprings spa?
- How do I maintain my HotSprings Tri X filter?
- How do I drain my HotSprings spa?
- Can I remove and clean my vortex spa air jets?
- What is included in a new spa VIP handover?
- How do I reduce the waterfall flow on my vortex spa?
- How can I safely store and transport my new spa?