Yes, the covers that come with our new spas and custom covers purchased through www.spastore.com.au are manufactured using 24 kg/m3 foam whereas most spa pool covers use 16kg/m3 foam.
Articles in this section
- What is the warranty period on your spa covers?
- How can I pro-long the life of my spa cover?
- What is the metal on the Spa Cover Lifters and will they rust?
- Where can I purchase a new spa cover?
- How do I maintain my spa cover?
- Do I need to have my spa cover on all the time?
- Why is my spa cover so heavy?
- Are the covers High Density?
- How do I get the cover off? What is a cover lifter?
- Is the spa cover included and does it have a lock?