Yes you can purchase spa part if your spa is outside of the warranty period. We have created an online parts store make this process economical and convenient. Please visit spastore.com.au for all of your spa parts, chemicals, filters and covers.
Articles in this section
- Can I organise a Spa Tech and invoice Spa World, if my spa is still under warranty?
- When does the warranty start?
- Is the warranty transferable?
- How long is the spa warranty?
- Can I get parts for my spa after it is out of warranty?
- What are the warranty terms and conditions?
- What happens if something goes wrong with the spa under warranty, who and how do we get service?
- What is covered under the warranty?