Spa World do not have our own technicians, however we have a comprehensive list of approved service technicians nationwide, that our customers have used and recommended. Please contact your local Spa World Consultant to discuss any issues you have and if necessary, we can give you the contact details for a local technician.
Articles in this section
- Can I remove and clean my vortex spa air jets?
- What is included in a new spa VIP handover?
- How do I turn down the waterfall flow on my vortex spa?
- How can I safely store and transport my new spa?
- How do I maintain my spa headrests?
- How to Clean Vortex Laminar Jets
- Where can I purchase an air push button?
- Where can I purchase an air switch?
- What are air switches and air push buttons how do they work?
- Where can I purchase a blower?